You could arguably be the most skilled Esthetician out there, but if you’re not retaining your clientele, you’re not going to bring home an income. Client retention is the single most important aspect to maintaining your own business, and is something many Lash Artists may struggle with. We’ve put together this list of tips to help you keep those lash clients coming back!
- Treat your client like you are genuinely glad to see them
- Leave your worries at the door and greet each client by name and with a warm, welcoming, sincere smile. Clients can sense honesty.
- Remembering the little things helps client’s feel like they matter.
- This also helps prevent any “fixes”, that might be required later!
- Is your treatment room soothing? Do you provide blankets and a bolster? What about aromatherapy? The little things set you apart!
- provide them with incentives to rebook, or give them specials for booking 5-10 services with you. Things like loyalty programs and punch cards help the clients to feel like they are being rewarded for their devotion to you!
- Check out this link to our FREE download of a client loyalty punch card to help you get started! Print them out and give them to all your clients!
- Explain the importance of maintaining regular fills to prevent a full set charge.
- Send out thank you cards to first time clients, or even holiday and birthday cards. Client’s love hand written notes that show you’ve taken the time to consider them!
If you do all of these things, you will set yourself apart as a lash artist and clients will want their friends and loved ones to share their experience. It will not only help you maintain your clientele, but help you to grow it as well!